BCD536HP and Scannercast

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveJam

Feed Provider
Hi All...

Does anyone know if alphatags will work with the existing Scannercast code and the new BCD536HP? If not, is there a new Scannercast on the horizon?

Thanks.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Hi All...

Does anyone know if alphatags will work with the existing Scannercast code and the new BCD536HP? If not, is there a new Scannercast on the horizon?

Thanks.

My RadioFeed will have BCD436HP / BCD536HP text tag support in the next version.

Last edited:

WaveJam

Feed Provider
My RadioFeed will have BCD436HP / BCD536HP text tag support in the next version.

Just checking if you have an ETA for the next rev of RadioFeed. Pretty excited that my BCD536HP shows up today. If you need a beta-tester, let me know.

Thanks.

medic29

Premium Subscriber
I got my BCD536HP yesterday. I would love if Proscan would support this scanner; maybe I could beta test the next version :)

This scanner seems nice so far, just difficult to get the freq I want to scan and lock out the freq I don't want to scan.

ColonelMike

Premium Subscriber
I got my BCD536HP yesterday. I would love if Proscan would support this scanner; maybe I could beta test the next version :)

This scanner seems nice so far, just difficult to get the freq I want to scan and lock out the freq I don't want to scan.

The maker of ProScan has already said "It all depends on time. It may take at least 8 months to do and I have pretty full schedule so not sure when or if. The next version of RadioFeed will have the newest Uniden scanners support as that just takes a few days to do."

I have heard great reviews so I was hoping to go with ProScan also but looks like it may be a while if it even happens. I paid for WIN500 for my Radio Shack scanners so I am not opposed to paying for software so if anyone can make a good recommendation when software becomes available for this, let me know as I am subscribing to this thread.

http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-scanners/279933-proscan-programming-software-bcd536hp.html

Last edited:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Just checking if you have an ETA for the next rev of RadioFeed. Pretty excited that my BCD536HP shows up today. If you need a beta-tester, let me know.

Thanks.

Not really an ETA. I did work on RadioFeed last weekend. Got the freqs and TGID's. UID's only in the answerback poll when the dispay 3 line is off. Don't have the protocol so don't know if another command retrieves the UID's. Got to do tone. I have other things to do on RadioFeed not to mention ProScan, I'm working on two areas. It will be a while.

WaveJam

Feed Provider
Not really an ETA. I did work on RadioFeed last weekend. Got the freqs and TGID's. UID's only in the answerback poll when the dispay 3 line is off. Don't have the protocol so don't know if another command retrieves the UID's. Got to do tone. I have other things to do on RadioFeed not to mention ProScan, I'm working on two areas. It will be a while.

I downloaded the latest RadioFeed (v2.7). Thanks for the 536HP support!

Status
Not open for further replies.