BCD536HP Card error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickwad

Is there any place in Canada to send this radio to have it looked at Uniden BCD536HP just keep getting SD card error

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Thanks so much
The scanner is a BCD536HP and used the link for the formatter SD formatter did fat 32 . Formatted the card in my computer the put it into scanner,scanner went in to USB mass storage then from program did the Clear user data updated firm ware did the master DB unplugged cable same thing. It is a new card . when it asks home patrol 1 or 2 I select 2 is that the write one?
Mule has it nailed. You have the wrong Sentinel version for the BCD536HP.

Sounds like you might have the wrong version of sentinel if it is asking for hp1 or 2.Make sure you have bcdx36hp sentinel downloaded and not homepatrol sentinel.
https://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Sentinel_(Uniden_software)

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Looks like somebody blanked out that Wiki page.

Try this link: BCDx36HP_Sentinel_Version_1_07_05.zip

Save it to your PC. You'll need to open the Zip file and then run the setup. If you need it, 7-Zip is a free file utility.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Is there any place in Canada to send this radio to have it looked at Uniden BCD536HP just keep getting SD card error

Read my post above and double check which sentinel version you have.Link provided

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
In the Sentinel on your PC, click on the Help drop-down menu
then select 'About' to check the version.

The current version for the 436HP/536HP is Version 1.07, Revision 05.

For the HP-1/HP-2, it's Version 2.03, Revision 02.

Version 1.07 Rev 05 is the only one that will work for your 536HP.

Dickwad

Holly Crap didn't see that one coming it worked. Thank you thank you so much I think I aged 10 years over this

Status
Not open for further replies.