BCD536HP Display Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eng74

I was just looking at some videos on YouTube and saw that my display is a little different than other 536. I don't know if it is a settings, firmware, or hardware problem. My favorites list name is under the clock not at the bottom of the display. It will show the date when in tone out mode but not while scanning. Anyone else having their 536 do this?

bear780ks

It might show in the Instruction Manual that you can make adjustments.. to possibly make it as your seeing.. you might check there. Bear780

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
I doubt it is a problem, rather how your scanner was programmed versus what you see on the videos.

I suspect that you are seeing the 3 Line Mode Off veruse 3 Line Mode On.

These things can be changed by starting Sentinel and editing a profile. Then go to the Display Options tab. You can change the settings to your liking here.

Then save the profile and write it to your scanner.

lacadien72

Premium Subscriber
Toggle Display Modes
Hold on any channel and press Func then 9(DISP).
You can turn 3-Line Display on and off.
Press Channel to resume.

Eng74

I looked through the manual 3 times and did not see it. 4th time was the charm. I hate when that happens. Thanks everyone.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
One thing I like about the electronic version of the manual is that you can enter search terms which is helpful on finding things not easily found.

Status
Not open for further replies.