BCD536HP Firmware will not update

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcfd988

Feed Provider
I am attempting to update the firmware on my scanner. It is currently running 1.06.10. I have Sentinel Version 1.06 and my WiFi dongle is version 7.28.

The USB is connecting fine. Upon connecting, I select the USB Mass Storage Mode and I can see my SD Card in the software. I can read and write to the scanner.

When I perform the firmware update in Sentinel it appears to be downloading the file and writing to the scanner. It completes and the window pops up stating the firmware will install when i unplug the USB cable.

When I unplug the cable, the scanner powers off and back on, loads my favorites list and begins scanning. The firmware never updates. I can check the scanner information under settings and it still shows 1.06.10.

I am also having the SD card error daily. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Wes

troymail

Silent Key
I am attempting to update the firmware on my scanner. It is currently running 1.06.10. I have Sentinel Version 1.06 and my WiFi dongle is version 7.28.

The USB is connecting fine. Upon connecting, I select the USB Mass Storage Mode and I can see my SD Card in the software. I can read and write to the scanner.

When I perform the firmware update in Sentinel it appears to be downloading the file and writing to the scanner. It completes and the window pops up stating the firmware will install when i unplug the USB cable.

When I unplug the cable, the scanner powers off and back on, loads my favorites list and begins scanning. The firmware never updates. I can check the scanner information under settings and it still shows 1.06.10.

I am also having the SD card error daily. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Wes

Give this

I am also having the SD card error daily

I recommend reformatting/initializing the SD card and starting over and/or replace the SD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.