BCD536HP for $385 new on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbswetnam

Selloff? New NXDN hardware coming?

That's my suspicion. My feeling is that Uniden has no intention of offering NXDN for the HP series; they're holding it in reserve for the next generation of scanners, yet to be announced.

ndnihil

Premium Subscriber
Edit: Nevermind, this is the 536, mine is a 436.

Last edited:

W5RGP

It may be an inventory blowout prior to the release of new scanners models. Seems logical.

That's what happened 2 weeks after I bought my 996xt so then I had to go get a 436 and 536 lol
You know you gotta stay up to date hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
I wouldn't mind a successor to the 436HP. I never did care for it. They should have put out a 396XT on steroids. (full database, recording on a microSd card, built-in GPS.)

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Looking close at the Amazon site, it say "Used and new from". So they may have a couple of used units to sell for the lower price and new units at a higher price.

The words "if it sounds too good to be true. . . " come to mind. Some bad reports have been posted about getting used scanners from Amazon, so caution may be advised.

Nasby

Just hope you don't get a brick in the box or an old, broken scanner as other Amazon customers have.

mule1075

Feed Provider
Mine arrived today it is brand new.After I applied and got approved for Amazon credit my total was 337 bux and change.Not a bad deal.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

n3ouc

Premium Subscriber
I too brought and received my 536HP scanner today from Amazon and it was brand new and works perfectly. Total was 385.00 as I have Prime so no shipping charges. Best price I have ever seen for a 536HP.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.