BCD536HP "I Give Question"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatman1

I'm programmed and scanning great! But... How do I use/access the typed words above the numbers on the faceplate. I know it's simple, but I've tried for a week!

whsbuss

I'm programmed and scanning great! But... How do I use/access the typed words above the numbers on the faceplate. I know it's simple, but I've tried for a week!

Its been said before, check the manual. Its all there.

Fatman1

The manual sucks who's buss! I didn't ask for a smart a.... If you know so much about the manual who about you answer verses posting just to show you can type in a box

Last edited:

Fatman1

The screen printed words and feature buttons each 1, search2, etc over the number keys, i can't figure out how to access them. I know it's simple but...

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Hold on any channel by pressing CHAN. Then F+(the number key).

For some reason, I was staring at the display trying to decipher. I see what you meant, now (well, obviously).

Fatman1

For some reason, I was staring at the display trying to decipher. I see what you meant, now (well, obviously).

Thanks, great unit, but working on learning a few things most of which are the simplest issues. I overthink things.

whsbuss

And its in the manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.