BCD536HP in Lincoln

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm hoping someone else here in Lincoln or Lancaster has the new scanner.

I am having a problem trying to Nebraska SRS.

I even have a replacement that ain't decoding Lincoln ' s site.

I have been trying to get help on uniden's area with no luck.

Also I have my 996xt next to the 536HP that's how I know the system is working properly.

krd400

Are you referring to the Nebraska SRS system only? If so, are you saying the 996xt decodes that system just fine but the 536hp does not decode it at all? If the 996xt decodes correctly then you should be able to just use the same settings on the 536hp. I do not own a 536hp but it seems to me it would be very similar to the 996xt in the way you would program it. I would be glad to help you if you can give us more details.

Sorry I didn't update this. It's something with the scanner. When using NFM it doesn't pick anything up. Switch to FM fixes it with error rate of 0 and yes Nebraska srs

Also Uniden is working on a update to fix this. I must be the only one in linciln that pick one of these up. So far I love it

krd400

Well I hope Uniden resolves your problem. I know there's another thread floating around asking 536hp owners to test their reception between using FM and NFM and report their findings but it does sound like your issue might be a defect with the scanner. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.