BCD536HP in Morris, IL. [VIDEOS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake68111

Here is a few short videos of Uniden's BCD536HP for those of us closer to home.

The scanner is located in Morris, IL and scanning various agencies on the stock antenna.

I have another one that hasn't finished uploading but when it does I will post back.

If you would like to know or see anything, give me a shout. No promises but I will do my best.

Enjoy!

BCD536HP in Morris, IL(1) - YouTube

BCD536HP in Morris, IL(2) - YouTube

JT-112

Thanks for this...

I think what almost everyone wants to see is how it performs on SC21 simulcast - can you run another session with only SC21 systems in the scan list?

I'm pretty sure people would be appreciative of that, I know I would be!

Jake68111

Here is a short vid of just the StarCom21 systems in my Favorites List.

StarCom21 reception on the BCD536HP in Morris, IL. - YouTube

The systems that are outlined below I believe are pulled off the Will County Simulcast.

IDOT District 1 - Chicago
ISP District 15 - Tollway
Plainfield Police: Dispatch 1

Unfortunately, I might not be the best candidate to show how the radio handles simulcast because I am 35-45 miles from that site.

Most of the other traffic besides what's listed above is pulled off the Morris Tower which ISN'T simulcast.

JT-112

Thanks, appreciate it!

I'm still concerned about P25 simulcast/LSM, I could tell when it was simulcast, it wasn't as good as when it was just the one tower. P25 range is actually pretty darned good, so the fact that you might be a distance from Will county system doesn't totally excuse the performance...

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.