BCD536HP only stopping on lowest TGID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanexgt

Premium Subscriber
Hello all,

I am an owner of a new BCD536HP and I am comparing the performance of the BCD536HP against my BCD996XT. I noticed that the new BCD536HP is only stopping on the the lowest TalkGroup ID for each system I am monitoring. The BCD536HP will not stop on the other TGID's whereas the BCD996XT stops on any TGID if there is traffic.

This happens in both full database (zip code) mode and when scanning a favorites list.

I assume I have a setting messed up as the scanner seems to be working other than this issue. Can someone help me out or point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Hello all,

I am an owner of a new BCD536HP and I am comparing the performance of the BCD536HP against my BCD996XT. I noticed that the new BCD536HP is only stopping on the the lowest TalkGroup ID for each system I am monitoring. The BCD536HP will not stop on the other TGID's whereas the BCD996XT stops on any TGID if there is traffic.

This happens in both full database (zip code) mode and when scanning a favorites list.

I assume I have a setting messed up as the scanner seems to be working other than this issue. Can someone help me out or point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

Do you have the "Service Type" enabled for those TG's?

zanexgt

Premium Subscriber
Do you have the "Service Type" enabled for those TG's?

I was just reading through the manual and yep, that was it. I didn't have the service types enabled appropriately. Thanks for the help, everything is working like it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.