BCD536HP "test run"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffemt613

Does anyone know if there is a store or some place that has a 536HP on display to try out and mess with? I read all over the forums about places like Ham Radio Outlet, etc. that do that, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a place like that in Washington?

Stavro35

If you find one, let me know. It seems Radioshack is moving away from the scanner radio market. I've only found one store in Kitsap county that markets them, and has people that know about them.

ffemt613

Stavro35,

Since the post, I went ahead and bought the 536HP. So far, it's been pretty good. A few minor headaches when trying to navigate the menu system on the unit, but nothing some time doesn't fix.

Stavro35

Do tell.

Stavro35,

Since the post, I went ahead and bought the 536HP. So far, it's been pretty good. A few minor headaches when trying to navigate the menu system on the unit, but nothing some time doesn't fix.

What did you start hearing out of the box? What scan radius did you set?

Steve

SCPD

QRT
Does anyone know if there is a store or some place that has a 536HP on display to try out and mess with? I read all over the forums about places like Ham Radio Outlet, etc. that do that, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a place like that in Washington?

Nope. Nearest would be Ham Radio Outlet in Tigard, OR (S Portland)

Status
Not open for further replies.