BCD536HP Tier 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

np4r

Hi , I programmed a site into my scanner that decodes as DT3 . Is programmed as MotoTRBO Trunk . I see id searching and scanning but so far no audio (conversations) .Is there anything missing or other steps i have to do for this Tier3 system?

Attachments

• 95D6BEC2-4E10-4844-8427-AB1A4DCE64A1.jpeg
    95D6BEC2-4E10-4844-8427-AB1A4DCE64A1.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 56

Ubbe

With trunk DMR you will have to use the correct LCN's. Use the LCN finder in the scanner. If you program the frequencies as conventional digital it should produce voice conversations when the frequency are active. If that works it is not encrypted or only send data and messages. Then you can go to step two and run the LCN finder. But perhaps you already know that the site carry unencrypted voice traffic and you then only need to run the LCN finder.

/Ubbe

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
NPTO? I'm taking a guess this is the suspect system
According to your display this is SYS ID 1 SITE ID 99 Color Code 1
Utuado PR aka "Site 99"

Assuming the above is true, you should have a site created that looks like this..

451.1125 LCN 0 Color Code 1
452.8000 LCN 0 Color Code 1
463.6500 LCN 0 Color Code 1
464.0500 LCN 0 Color Code 1

Run the LCN finder as others have mentioned and wait for the results.. (It may take a while or not complete if some frequencies are not used)
If this is the wrong license just substitute that info using this as a template..

Then record what the actual LCN # should be and program the frequencies with that number. (0 is just a placeholder and the scanner will not trunk track the frequency) You must save the results of the LCN Finder then review what now has a real number (instead of a 0) saved for each frequency.

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Screenshot in post #1 indicates Color 1.
IDK, assuming that means Color Code 1.
Could be wrong.. :unsure:

cg

Premium Subscriber
Uniden never got all the Tier III working properly. Hytera does not work. I had been sending files to UPMAN for that and for NXDN DFA (which got done) but never got working firmware for the other.

chris

np4r

Thanks all for the info/help .Yes i have the DMR/NXDN upgrade.I waiting for free time to check the system again and see how it goes .

Status
Not open for further replies.