BCD996T UASD Error Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

1benson1

Received my BCD996 yeaterday. The 996 connects to the computer just fine at maximum baud setting. However, when reading from the scanner, right after the System Settings box shows Lewisville MOT, I get an error message, "Unable to insert a line" and OK. Clicking "OK" terminates the transfer but the scanner remains locked. Turning the 996 off and on clears the the lock but I cannot proceed with reading from the scanner. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Rick

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
It looks like the UASD program may see bad data and will not download it without crashing. It could be corrupted in the dynamic memory.

You may want to use the UASD program to clear all memory then try to upload all the systems that you need.

If you want you can also download the Butel free Clone program clone your contents then clear the memory and upload the included original systems again.
http://butel.nl/BCD996T/butel_clone996.zip

spooney

Sounds like you need to initialize the scanner. Turn the scanner off. While pressing and holding down the 2,9,HOLD keys turn the scanner on. This will reset the scanner. It will delete all data previously stored. You will also have the option to Restore the Pre-load data.

Status
Not open for further replies.