bcd996t

Status
Not open for further replies.

bahnstormer

Hi all, after doing some research I went out and brought myself a new scanner. All I need now is to program this bcd996t for my area. I just wanted to say thank you for all the great information I have received on this forum. As time goes by I am sure that I will need some help understanding the features of this unit. Again thanks.

Highpockets

bahnstormer said:
Hi all, after doing some research I went out and brought myself a new scanner. All I need now is to program this bcd996t for my area. I just wanted to say thank you for all the great information I have received on this forum. As time goes by I am sure that I will need some help understanding the features of this unit. Again thanks.

Good luck with your new scanner, pretty neat hobby! If in the future you have questions about programing help, it's a good idea to let the users know what system you need help with, State, County, City, or a link to the system, that will be one of the first questions you get if you ask for info, or help about programing... Enjoy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.