BCD996xt Download file

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPSMP

Does anyone have a file program file with the sites for the metro that I could download on to My new scanner? or know were to download one at?

teufler

file for metro minneapolis st paul region

HERE IS A FILE THAT YOU CAN USE. It'S a Freescan 2.16a file.

Attachments

• METRO.zip
    9 KB · Views: 130

teufler

UNBELIVEABLE, GUESS I AM LEARNING TO ASSEMBLE BETTER THESE DAYS. i GET A KICK OUT OF PUTTING FILES TOGETHER FOR CITIES AND REGIONS ALL OVER. I BUILT THE COUNTIES AROUND MINNEAPOLIS SO YOU PROBABLY HAVE MORE THAN YOU NEED. YOU COULD ASSIGN THINGS DIFFERENT TO QUICK KEYS WITH FREESCAN I'M SURE BETTER THAN WHAT I DID. I FIGURED YOU WANTED LAW ENFORCEMENT STUFF BUT I ADDED FIRE ALSO. HERE IN MISSOURI, IF THERE IS A BAD ACCIDENT, MANY TIMES YOU HEAR THE CALL TO SEND FIRE TRUCKS OR THE AMBULANCE BEFORE YOU HEAR THAT POLICE HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED. ALSO MANY OF THE LAW ENFORECENT AGENCIES HAVE GONE TO MORE "PRIVATE" FORMS OF COMMINICATION BUT THE FIRE IS STILL PRETTY OPEN YOUI CAN LOOK AT THE FILE IN FREESCAN AND LOOK TO HOW YOU CAN CREATE FILES ON YOUR OWN. IN THE 396XT, THE ENTIRE US ALL STATES HIGHWAY PATROL TRUNKING SYSTEMS ARE IN THE RADIO. SINCE YOU HAVE A FILE THAT WORKS, DO A RESET OF YOUR RADIO, 2, 9, HOLD, AND HIT THE POWER BUTTON. THE RADIO SESETS AND THEN THE RADIO IS LOADED WITH THE US FILE. THEN SAVE THIS TO A FREESCAN FILE AND YOU CAN SEE HOW UNIDEN CREATED THE FILES. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, RELOAD YOUR FILE FOR MINNEAPOLIS.

SCPD

QRT
UNBELIVEABLE, GUESS I AM LEARNING TO ASSEMBLE BETTER THESE DAYS. i GET A KICK OUT OF PUTTING FILES TOGETHER FOR CITIES AND REGIONS ALL OVER. I BUILT THE COUNTIES AROUND MINNEAPOLIS SO YOU PROBABLY HAVE MORE THAN YOU NEED. YOU COULD ASSIGN THINGS DIFFERENT TO QUICK KEYS WITH FREESCAN I'M SURE BETTER THAN WHAT I DID. I FIGURED YOU WANTED LAW ENFORCEMENT STUFF BUT I ADDED FIRE ALSO. HERE IN MISSOURI, IF THERE IS A BAD ACCIDENT, MANY TIMES YOU HEAR THE CALL TO SEND FIRE TRUCKS OR THE AMBULANCE BEFORE YOU HEAR THAT POLICE HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED. ALSO MANY OF THE LAW ENFORECENT AGENCIES HAVE GONE TO MORE "PRIVATE" FORMS OF COMMINICATION BUT THE FIRE IS STILL PRETTY OPEN YOUI CAN LOOK AT THE FILE IN FREESCAN AND LOOK TO HOW YOU CAN CREATE FILES ON YOUR OWN. IN THE 396XT, THE ENTIRE US ALL STATES HIGHWAY PATROL TRUNKING SYSTEMS ARE IN THE RADIO. SINCE YOU HAVE A FILE THAT WORKS, DO A RESET OF YOUR RADIO, 2, 9, HOLD, AND HIT THE POWER BUTTON. THE RADIO SESETS AND THEN THE RADIO IS LOADED WITH THE US FILE. THEN SAVE THIS TO A FREESCAN FILE AND YOU CAN SEE HOW UNIDEN CREATED THE FILES. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, RELOAD YOUR FILE FOR MINNEAPOLIS.

Please check your keyboard caps locks button, it maybe stuck on.

blue5011

Please check your keyboard caps locks button, it maybe stuck on.

I have found there are many reasons why others *choose* to use uppercase type. It could be as simple as having one's arm in a sling to being near-blind and elderly...

Back to the Freescan file, the one I found was from around January 2011.

teufler

Sorry about the type, I've had a stroke and my right side is hamped. My right arm has become a flyswatter. Upper case and lower case, its just easier for me to type all upper case. Also easier to see. All the Communications typewriters in the Navy were all uppercase only, or primarily uppercase. I was right handed but I have had to learn to do everything with my left hand. Some of whats developed is hard to live with. Shaking hands with my left hand confuses some. Opening beer bottles with screw off tops was hard. Never spilled a drop Jelly jars, or pickel jars one handed was tough. Wiping my *** with my left hand was and is tough. Talked to my barber, I said, "Just for 10 min, do EVERYTHING with your left hand". You will see its harder than you think. We have to make accomodations in our life. Everyday there are handicaps that others have adapted to. Can't paint with my mouth yet, but I can solder with one hand now. Think about it, you have the coax, the connector, the iron and the solder. The coax and the connector was not hard but the soldering iron and the soldewr, with one hand, thats a trick. I can and I will try to go uppercase and lower case. Its slower but some will be happier. No offense is taken.

blue5011

Sorry about the type, I've had a stroke and my right side is hamped. My right arm has become a flyswatter.

My local newspaper editor has much the same "temp" issue (he is a "leftie", so he needs to learn the "right" way to do things!). So rather than get excited, I thought, maybe there is a legitimate reason for all CAPS.

I hope things improve for you. Now to returning to radio discussions!

Status
Not open for further replies.