BCD996XT Out of Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatanka01

Premium Subscriber
According to UPS, mine had a weekend party in Maumee, OH. Been there since Friday morning.

Just a toy. I guess.

trido

Premium Subscriber
Update Monday AM I just found 6 more bcd996xt so we will have them WED.
I know I am not the cheapest by any means however if any one needs a county or two programmed I do that free.

Yes we have them I am not aware of any shortage on that model.
I stand corrected we haev ONE left in stock and Wholesalers are out of them.

Last edited:

K4APR

I know I am not the cheapest by any means...

I meant no offense Jeff, I am just trying to save where I can, these days. Don't worry, I am sure I will end up buying something from you at Dayton. I always do. Can you let the cat out of the bag, regarding if you will have the new Kenwood D7 replacement at the show? I am betting they will be available at the show, I just want to find out who I can get one from, before they sell out. IF you do end up having them, I will be there for dealer setup on Thursday, setting up my own booth and would buy one from you before the show kicks off.

trido

Premium Subscriber
no no offense taken I know my prices but we try to cater to the scanner people who need them programmed.

I did just email my source at Kenwood to see if he will talk,other than that we dont know of any new radios at dayton.they may show a ts570 type replacement.

I meant no offense Jeff, I am just trying to save where I can, these days. Don't worry, I am sure I will end up buying something from you at Dayton. I always do. Can you let the cat out of the bag, regarding if you will have the new Kenwood D7 replacement at the show? I am betting they will be available at the show, I just want to find out who I can get one from, before they sell out. IF you do end up having them, I will be there for dealer setup on Thursday, setting up my own booth and would buy one from you before the show kicks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.