BCD996xt with proscan com port problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ve2que

Hi! me again I was trying to match my scanner to the 2 com port offer by proscan (1 and 7) but have try booth many times still uneable to find a com port and connect to all my usb port what I 'm doing wrong? thanks ve2que andre

ka3aaa

Premium Subscriber
turn the scanner off than back on while it is still connected to the computer, then use the comm port tab, make sure the baud rate is the same baud on both the scanner and in proscan, then use the auto detect button to find the scanner then set it with the set button or use device manager to look for your scanner under ports.

ve2que

turn the scanner off than back on while it is still connected to the computer, then use the comm port tab, make sure the baud rate is the same baud on both the scanner and in proscan, then use the auto detect button to find the scanner then set it with the set button or use device manager to look for your scanner under ports.
thanks a lot

ve2que

thanks for the help!

ve2que

Hi! me again I was trying to match my scanner to the 2 com port offer by proscan (1 and 7) but have try booth many times still uneable to find a com port and connect to all my usb port what I 'm doing wrong? thanks ve2que andre
thanks to all it works now with the driver and freescan have a nice week-end and a lot to listen 73's

Status
Not open for further replies.