BCDx36HP Shipment and Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

genemalet

Lifetime Member and RadioReference Board Member
Hi folks new to the Uniden forum and glad to be part of the initial release of Uniden's newest scanner. Does anyone have an update as to when Scanner Master will be shipping out their pre ordered radios?

When I signed up they said late January and in reading the threads I see that some have received it and others haven't.

I emailed Scanner Master however no response.

LiquidPandora

Hi folks new to the Uniden forum and glad to be part of the initial release of Uniden's newest scanner. Does anyone have an update as to when Scanner Master will be shipping out their pre ordered radios?

When I signed up they said late January and in reading the threads I see that some have received it and others haven't.

I emailed Scanner Master however no response.

They should start shipping this week.. the people that have them already are people that for one reason or another rate it early... So your just in time.:D

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Looks like Upman said that the radios which are the BCD536HP were shipped from TX to their respected locations and now its up to the weather and shipping destinations and whatever happens along the way. Looks like next week they will be shipping. No answer from Scanner Master either. They probably have not received their shipment from TX yet.

jeffrykeen

Premium Subscriber
I received a call from Bearcat Warehouse yesterday. Their message said they are expecting the scanners in by Thursday.

LiquidPandora

I received a call from Bearcat Warehouse yesterday. Their message said they are expecting the scanners in by Thursday.

I got the Recorded message Friday and then last night they called me on the phone asking me if I would like to order from them on the phone.. I don't think I have ever had anyone call me from a web site before that was that Aggressive about any product.. Anyway Contacted me twice!.. LOL:D

Last edited:

KI6AOK

Premium Subscriber
Well at least they have been shipment from Uniden DFW. So the radios are on there way thru the snow and sleet. At least we know a more certain time frame now. At least an answer from the Uniden GODS are responding and keeping everybody updated

I'm very grateful to UPMan for taking the time to keep us updated and answer our endless questions. He is one of the reasons I'm a Uniden fan for life. Thank you, Paul!

tpp517

Premium Subscriber
Just got email from Ham Station with FedEx tracking number. If the weather does not screw it up it shows delivery this Friday.

wise871

Database Admin
Just got email from Ham Station with FedEx tracking number. If the weather does not screw it up it shows delivery this Friday.

Thats good news. Looks like those who ordered from Ham Station will be some of the first. I order the 436 from them. Looking forward to getting it soon.

trido

Premium Subscriber
All preorders for the 536 did ship out on Tuesday.Give me some time please as I have been off with the Flu. I will be getting the tracking numbers together and emailed out.
All shipped Fed ex home delv if weather isnt a factor all SHOULD have by friday.

wise871

Database Admin
Wow, looks like HamStation and Bearcat Warehouse were the places to order from. Looks like a great weekend for some. Congratulations.

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
emailed bearcat wherehouse today and I told them that I would buy a 536HP if they would give free shipping and they said no. I guess I will go and buy the second one from Scanner Master again. They gave me free shipping on the first one.

for a company to lose business on a radio for not including free shipping. I am lost on this concept

wise871

Database Admin
Please lets' not start one those mine shipped, I have mine,etc. posts.

The whole purpose of this topic is shipment and status. Knowing who is shipping now is important to those who want to know the who, what, when, were.

Last edited:

dispatcher812

Premium Subscriber
The whole purpose of this topic is shipment and status. Knowing who is shipping now is important to those want to know the who, what, when, were.

I agree. I was told next week by my local store but seeing how some are getting them shipped to them to arrive this week I am hoping for some good news. Please keep the updates coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.