BCDx36HP Shipment and Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Premium Subscriber
Ordered mine this morning from Ham Station. Already got the tracking number, hoping for a Tuesday delivery.

daveharpe

All ok

I ordered one from Amazon through "Abetterwaytobuy" using Amazon Prime. Shipped within a day, supposed to be here tomorrow. Cost was $515 and since it was Prime free 2-day shipping.

I will post updates once it arrives. Seems pretty smooth so far.

Mine arrived today as promised. Took one day to process. The Amazon tracking status goes from "Processing" to "Shipping Now" quickly, then stays at "Shipping Now" for about a day. When it goes to "shipped" you get a UPS tracking number (at least I did with Amazon Prime).

Box looked good, appeared unopened and untampered with. No defects or issues. Powered right up.

Edit: Forgot to mention - I ordered the 436hp.

Last edited:

NUGEN

Be careful ordering these from online retailers, a buddy of mine did last week and he STILL hasn't gotten it. I'm assuming the delay is due to the bad weather in philly and neighboring areas.

If anyone is near philly and is looking for a place that has these, PM me and I can give you the information.

W4ELL

Feed Provider
I ordered both a 436 and a 536 from Amazon through "Abetterwaytobuy" also... We'll see how long it takes to get a tracking number.

I can count on one hand how many times I have used the headphone jack on my 996XT so that is a non-issue for me. I figured I can enjoy the scanner until they start the repair process.

Received tracking number for the 436 on Friday but not the 536. I emailed them and they responded with a tracking number for it too.

It shows that they are both in Knoxville and should be delivered tomorrow.

Abetterwaytobuy is legit in my book. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

NUGEN

Received tracking number for the 436 on Friday but not the 536. I emailed them and they responded with a tracking number for it too.

It shows that they are both in Knoxville and should be delivered tomorrow.

Abetterwaytobuy is legit in my book. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

That's where my friend ordered from, they lost the package and he had to have them send another, 2 weeks later now. Needless to say he's upset.

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......
Thank you to those who mentioned Abetterwaytobuy.

Called them this morning and talked to Patricia then ordered the 436. Received my tracking information ten minutes later form them and the unit will be here tomorrow. I even received the nice guy discount....lol ;)

Will buy from them again in the future! For those who live in Illinois, you need to check them out! I would have driven down to them if I still live in the City. They are located in Crete, IL.

Good deal folk's!

lep

Purchased the new Uniden handheld from AES in Orlando at their exhibit booth yesterday at Orlando Hamcation (r) They had received a shipment of 4 units, brought 2 of them to the show and sold both on Saturday but still had the other 2 at their store.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Bought my 436 from Great Lakes racing. We shall see info have a tracking number. Bought my 536 from advanced specialties in New Jersey. Nice folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NUGEN

Most companies are offering them 500-550 and 600-650, if you're looking to buy one what area are you in? PM me If your close to Philly and are looking for one

ff75

I know Scanner Master Said the next shipment would go out this week but they just changed it yesterday to the 2nd week of March now

Still_Single

New member / couldn't just watch any longer ... :)

Buyer beware on the Amazon BCD436HP from PrimeDeal. I ordered one with next day air on Feb 18 - at the time the price was 520 and they supposedly had 2 in stock at Amazon ... but it hasn't shipped yet. Projected delivery is now Feb 25. Now the price is 540 and they supposedly have 8 in stock??? Something is not right. A pessimistic buyer might easily think their stock levels are based on expected shipments that haven't arrived yet - and they're tricking buyers during a time that all sellers have little if any stock. I'm still pro-Amazon - it'll get here eventually - just wanted to warn others ... It's very disappointing when you think you'll have something before the weekend and it doesn't work out ...

FWIW - I bought my BCD536HP from HamStation and couldn't have been happier with the transaction. If I had known that PrimeDeal was inflating their stock levels I would have waited for HamStation to restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.