BCT-15 has shipped!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonus1331

Just received the email from Communication Electronics that my pre-order has shipped!!!
Should make to me by the 4th!!!!

Once again, Unien beats their shipping estimates!!

Time to purchase the UASD software tonight and get cuting and pasting.

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Thats awesome David, I got to get me one of those puppies.
Didn't Uniden say around the end of June anyways?
Take care

safetyobc

That's cool. Congradulations.

I wish mine would be here by the 4th. But it looks like the 6th for me from my estimates at least unless I pay for faster shipping....and I really hate to do that. It feels like a waste, but I may have to make an exception.

You'll have to post some pics and your thoughts when you get it!

Congrats!

safetyobc

bonus1331 said:
Time to purchase the UASD software tonight and get cuting and pasting.

I fully intend on programming a lot of my BCT 15 by hand. I know, such a large task! But after buying the BR330T, and the BCT 15, my scanner funds are too low to purchase software at this point. I will probably just program my local stuff first, then add the other programming after I get the software. Then again, I may give up half way through and find $30 to buy the software, lol.

Once I build my funds back up, I may opt for ARC software for the web import feature and being able to search for duplicates. I like UASD, but I miss some of the features ARC offers too. Dunno, I'll make the decision once the time comes.

matt

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
I never had the 998 but I have no issues with the 15. What specifically would you like me to look for?

maalox

rdale said:
I never had the 998 but I have no issues with the 15. What specifically would you like me to look for?
i really dont no. i guess its to soon yet. if no one post any issues within the month i will buy one also. thanks

safetyobc

maalox said:
i really dont no. i guess its to soon yet. if no one post any issues within the month i will buy one also. thanks

I started to hold off and wait. I had the silk print issue with my BCD396T and it made me really mad when it happened. But, Uniden was great about fixing it, no cost to me. So I figued, I would pre-order the BCT 15. Hey, if it breaks, they'll fix it or give me another. They even pay for the shipping both ways.

Not really anything to worry about except that you may have to do without for about 2 weeks.

I guess it doesn't bother me.....until somethinig breaks, then I'll be mad again. lol

maalox

hi. i hate waiting. i have a 296d its 2 years old never had a problem with it. its time for uniden or anybody to make the ultimate scanner. they should of made the 396 like the 330t with ssb. i wish the vr500 had ctcss and close call. and i also program it by hand to.

bonus1331

Safetyobc,
We both seem to be heading to the same collection of radios. I have used Butel software before with a 780 I had and I really like it.
But, it is just way to easy to use all three UASD programs between the 330,396, and I will assume the 15.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
I've not had any ruboff issues, no performance problems, nothing at all that would make me even start to suggest people hold off til the masses get them.

swest90

I was going to wait until over the holiday weekend, but what the hell. I placed my order this morning. I will be anxiously waiting to get this one going.

Status
Not open for further replies.