• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

    We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

    If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

BCT 15 on usascan.com (preorder)

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetyobc

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
3,345
Location
South Arkansas
I hope to place a pre-order next week.

Can I interest anyone in a BC246T or Sangean ATS-909? Check the classifieds here for details! In other words, I must sell one of these to make my order. Soo someone please, please, take a look. :)
 

Dubbin

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
4,465
Location
Findlay Ohio
I think I will wait a month or so just to make sure there isn't any issues with them. When I do get one it will be from Hobby Radio Stop.
 

safetyobc

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
3,345
Location
South Arkansas
Dubbin said:
I think I will wait a month or so just to make sure there isn't any issues with them. When I do get one it will be from Hobby Radio Stop.
That is a good idea. Especially with what happened with the 396's print issue.
 

dangitdoug

Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Messages
328
safetyobc said:
I hope to place a pre-order next week.

Can I interest anyone in a BC246T or Sangean ATS-909? Check the classifieds here for details! In other words, I must sell one of these to make my order. Soo someone please, please, take a look. :)

Interested, yes.

Interested in paying, no.

Waiting for lottery, then I'm going to but two houses. One for my family, one for my toys.
 

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
6,508
Location
West Michigan
safetyobc said:
That is a good idea. Especially with what happened with the 396's print issue.
No print issues on my 996. This one is one solid built radio.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top