• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

    We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

    If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

BCT-15 to purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,499
Location
Central Ontario
I want to get the BCT-15 soon. Who is selling them and has Paypal to purchase?
I am starting to love Uniden, more money to spend LOL.
 

safetyobc

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
3,345
Location
South Arkansas
I too bought from Glenn. He bent over backwards to please me.

Don't know if he takes paypal though?

I hope to install it in that GREAT stand you built me. I have converted the top into a handheld holder (BCD396T and BR330T) I will install the BCT15 below them.

matt
 

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,499
Location
Central Ontario
safetyobc said:
I too bought from Glenn. He bent over backwards to please me.

Don't know if he takes paypal though?

I hope to install it in that GREAT stand you built me. I have converted the top into a handheld holder (BCD396T and BR330T) I will install the BCT15 below them.

matt
Hey Matt,
No Glen does not do Paypal. Hamstation do and I asked if they will get the BCT-15 in stock and they told me special order only at $240 plus $15 fed ex ground.

Matt , can BCT-15 fit in that stand? Is it the same width as the 2055.
Take care
 

safetyobc

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
3,345
Location
South Arkansas
tonsoffun said:
Hey Matt,
No Glen does not do Paypal. Hamstation do and I asked if they will get the BCT-15 in stock and they told me special order only at $240 plus $15 fed ex ground.

Matt , can BCT-15 fit in that stand? Is it the same width as the 2055.
Take care
It is DIN-E sized, same as the Pro-2055, so I am hopeful it fits. If not, I think I might can modify it enough to fit :wink: But I think it should slide right in!
 

fireman_dude

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
145
Location
Southern New Jersey
You can purchase the BCT 15 for $ 228.95 (includes S & H) from the USA Scan website...... http://www.usascan.com/files/BCT15.cfm

Also found this little tidbit about the scanner......

Enemy Zeroize Memory - When your scanner is in danger of enemy capture, the BCT15 zeroize memory feature deletes all preprogrammed data by holding down the 2, 9 and hold keys while turning the scanner on. Erasing memory deprives the opposition of sensitive programmed frequency and talk group designator information which could be used for intelligence purposes. A useful feature for helping you win the global struggle against violent extremism.

WTF ??????? :confused:
 

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,499
Location
Central Ontario
fireman_dude said:
You can purchase the BCT 15 for $ 228.95 (includes S & H) from the USA Scan website...... http://www.usascan.com/files/BCT15.cfm

Also found this little tidbit about the scanner......

Enemy Zeroize Memory - When your scanner is in danger of enemy capture, the BCT15 zeroize memory feature deletes all preprogrammed data by holding down the 2, 9 and hold keys while turning the scanner on. Erasing memory deprives the opposition of sensitive programmed frequency and talk group designator information which could be used for intelligence purposes. A useful feature for helping you win the global struggle against violent extremism.

WTF ??????? :confused:


Holy smokes,USA Scan wants $90.00 for delivery to Canada!
Price for the scanner is okay though.
Ebay has no listings yet for this scanner. Oh well I guess I will call Scannersunlimited and use the VISA! LOL.
Thanks guys
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top