BCT-15 to purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
I want to get the BCT-15 soon. Who is selling them and has Paypal to purchase?
I am starting to love Uniden, more money to spend LOL.

safetyobc

I too bought from Glenn. He bent over backwards to please me.

Don't know if he takes paypal though?

I hope to install it in that GREAT stand you built me. I have converted the top into a handheld holder (BCD396T and BR330T) I will install the BCT15 below them.

matt

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
safetyobc said:
I too bought from Glenn. He bent over backwards to please me.

Don't know if he takes paypal though?

I hope to install it in that GREAT stand you built me. I have converted the top into a handheld holder (BCD396T and BR330T) I will install the BCT15 below them.

matt

Hey Matt,
No Glen does not do Paypal. Hamstation do and I asked if they will get the BCT-15 in stock and they told me special order only at $240 plus $15 fed ex ground.

Matt , can BCT-15 fit in that stand? Is it the same width as the 2055.
Take care

safetyobc

tonsoffun said:
Hey Matt,
No Glen does not do Paypal. Hamstation do and I asked if they will get the BCT-15 in stock and they told me special order only at $240 plus $15 fed ex ground.

Matt , can BCT-15 fit in that stand? Is it the same width as the 2055.
Take care

It is DIN-E sized, same as the Pro-2055, so I am hopeful it fits. If not, I think I might can modify it enough to fit :wink: But I think it should slide right in!

fireman_dude

Premium Subscriber
You can purchase the BCT 15 for $ 228.95 (includes S & H) from the USA Scan website...... http://www.usascan.com/files/BCT15.cfm

Also found this little tidbit about the scanner......

Enemy Zeroize Memory - When your scanner is in danger of enemy capture, the BCT15 zeroize memory feature deletes all preprogrammed data by holding down the 2, 9 and hold keys while turning the scanner on. Erasing memory deprives the opposition of sensitive programmed frequency and talk group designator information which could be used for intelligence purposes. A useful feature for helping you win the global struggle against violent extremism.

WTF ??????? :confused:

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
fireman_dude said:
You can purchase the BCT 15 for $ 228.95 (includes S & H) from the USA Scan website...... http://www.usascan.com/files/BCT15.cfm

Also found this little tidbit about the scanner......

Enemy Zeroize Memory - When your scanner is in danger of enemy capture, the BCT15 zeroize memory feature deletes all preprogrammed data by holding down the 2, 9 and hold keys while turning the scanner on. Erasing memory deprives the opposition of sensitive programmed frequency and talk group designator information which could be used for intelligence purposes. A useful feature for helping you win the global struggle against violent extremism.

WTF ??????? :confused:

Holy smokes,USA Scan wants $90.00 for delivery to Canada!
Price for the scanner is okay though.
Ebay has no listings yet for this scanner. Oh well I guess I will call Scannersunlimited and use the VISA! LOL.
Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.