Bct-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin390

My BCT-15 arrived today from Grove. Fast service, just ordered it on Tuesday and got it today. Programing it took awhile but it's up and going. I do have a question, every know and then the menu button would stick. I would push it and nothing would happened. Now this was after a couple of hours of programming it by hand. Please tell me this isn't a bad thing (lol). After running for a few hours I would check it out and it was fine. Maybe it was pushing it so much setting it up. Thanks for any hep........Ray

jm_460

I got mine about 2 weeks ago, and the one I got didn't have any problems with the MENU button (or any other buttons, for that matter). How's it working now?

kevin390

Fine, I think just after a few hours of pushing that button I was getting a little tried for lack of a better word.(lol) seriously I got to start programming with a computer. It just to long by hand with the advancement of scanners.........Ray

jm_460

Programming software definitely makes life much easier. I programmed my BR330T and BCT-15 by hand Boy..sure was a pain in the butt. I've never had a scanner with so many features, so I programmed them by hand to learn all the shortcuts and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.