Bct-15x

Status
Not open for further replies.

rstorrie

Premium Subscriber
I just got the scanner 2 days ago and ready to chuck it out the window. I can program my handheld RS Pro-164 in my sleep, but the BCT-15X just will not cooperate. I load the same frequencies on the trunked system of the BCT-15X and it scans and the TGID tags are there, but it is dead silent. The sac county trunk system is Motorola II Smartzone and covers multiple agencies. I have tried using Freescan, Scancat, etc. Nothing but dead air. Please help.

scanningisfun

I wonder if it has to do with that system being rebanded. Do you have the custom band plans in there for 800 MHz rebanded?

rstorrie

Premium Subscriber
Re-banding is complete according to records. I use the same info on my pro-164 with no problems. I there a certain setting with the bct15x? I can listen to my local PD conventional system.

scanningisfun

Re-banding is complete according to records. I use the same info on my pro-164 with no problems. I there a certain setting with the bct15x? I can listen to my local PD conventional system.

Go to site settings and then go to band plan. Select custom band plan and go to an open slot. Enter the following in two different slots.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-15 at 10.16.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-15 at 10.16.47 PM.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 175

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
You must change the site type to custom/reband to get the offset table....best regards...Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.