BCT15 MSP Trunk Programming Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

skipdog12

I have recenlty moved and taken the 'old' Uniden BCT15 out of the closet, only to find out that most of the control channels have changed. I reprogrammed the unit and then took a ride from West Mass down to the Cape for a week of relaxatoin.

While at the Cape I was getting hits on the Mt Greylock and Ayers Hill site, while at home I am getting Upper Cape. Is that because of duplicate or similar frequencies on those sites ? ( some sites I have put in ALL listed freqs and some just the control channels).

Is the best practice to ONLY put in CC's or put them all in ? Any benefits either way ?

thanks

Chris

ecps92

Many of the CC's are shared across the state

Amesburys CC is/was the same as Wellfleet

Likely one of the Greylock is also the same as something along your ride.

PS many of those have changed with rebanding, so you might want to go an reprogram your CC's

I have recenlty moved and taken the 'old' Uniden BCT15 out of the closet, only to find out that most of the control channels have changed. I reprogrammed the unit and then took a ride from West Mass down to the Cape for a week of relaxatoin.

While at the Cape I was getting hits on the Mt Greylock and Ayers Hill site, while at home I am getting Upper Cape. Is that because of duplicate or similar frequencies on those sites ? ( some sites I have put in ALL listed freqs and some just the control channels).

Is the best practice to ONLY put in CC's or put them all in ? Any benefits either way ?

thanks

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.