BCT15 Startup Config not working right

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetyobc

I have tried this several times. I set only 1 system to Startup Key 3. Held down 3 during power up...It says on the screen Starup Config Key No. 5 Processing Please Wait.

The scanner will begin scanning on the 1 system, but them continue through all my programming.

Anyone else get this to work? Or is this a bug?

matt

safetyobc

Does every system have to be assigned a startup key for this to work? I noticed those that are assigned keys were locked out, but those with no key were still unlocked.

I think it should lockout everything NOT on the startup key, even if it isn't assigned to another key.

matt

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Systems not assigned a startup key are not affected by the startup key sequence. That is, if they were unlocked before, they will still be unlocked after.

safetyobc

UPMan said:
Systems not assigned a startup key are not affected by the startup key sequence. That is, if they were unlocked before, they will still be unlocked after.

Thanks Paul,

I think it would be more beneficial to be able to have only the systems on the Start Key turned on and all others off. But I can also see the need to have those not affected.

thanks,

matt

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I have a nationwide and another airband that I don't want affected, so they aren't assigned. All others are assigned...

Status
Not open for further replies.