BCT15 - Who is selling them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetyobc

Only vendors I see listing this scanner is

Universal-Radio and 123radios.com.

Who else is selling them? This is only about 2 weeks away from release. I would think that vendors would be advertising them by now for pre-order.

I had planned to purchase from www.usascan.com but after two email attempts in the last couple of weeks didn't get a response, I suppose they don't want business? I have just sent another email asking them to respond to my other 2 emails. :roll:

I always hear good things about HRO and have dealt with Glenn at scannersunlimited.com but no mention of these scanners.

All the rage was over the 996 and now nobody is promoting the BCT15 (which I predict to be a bigger hit simply for the price). I emailed Grove and they said they don't even know if they will carry the BCT15.

Anybody know of other dealers?

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I would be surprised if Scanners Unlimited didn't have them. I'm sure a quick email to Glen would clarify that. That's where I plan on buying mine from when the day comes!

Dubbin

Feed Provider
52to12 said:
The Hobby Radio Stop (associated with National Communications magazine and Bearcat Radio club) is advertising the BCT-15. for info call:(937)2996440 order (800)4231331

They are VERY good people to deal with. I got my 780 from them when they first came out and all it took was a phone call for them to hold two of them for me for a few hours so I could drive down and pick them up. I also drop by and give them hell at the hamfests :D

MB

Feed Provider
Dubbin said:
They are VERY good people to deal with. I got my 780 from them when they first came out and all it took was a phone call for them to hold two of them for me for a few hours so I could drive down and pick them up. I also drop by and give them hell at the hamfests :D

I also second that about the Hobby Radio Stop. I have purchased a few scanners from them and have always had good service, not to mention the price. They usually have the best price..

safetyobc

Just as a follow up, usascan.com replied to me and appoligized for the delayed response. They said they aren't advertising the BCT15 until after the 17th but one could pre-order now. No price yet though. So I guess all is good.

They said the receive 6000 to 8000 emails per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.