Bct15

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin390

I have asked this question in the past and had no trouble. I am listening to two trunk systems one scanning in Orange and the other one in Ulster County NY. Its says ID scan while scanning. When It has a hit it will say for example Newburgh Police, but not Numburgh Police and ID-04-121. I tried numerous time to hit the Hold Button , then the function button and then the O button. All it does is bounce between mode1 and mode2. Can some tell me waht I am doing wrong?..............................Thank You. Ray

Last edited:

Bucko

If mode 1 or 2 is what you wanting to do then it sounds like you are doing it correctly. It should not bounce back and forth from mode 1 and mode 2. On my 15 I do like you stated, push hold then the func and then 0 and that toggles to the desired mode. It does flash back and forth from the group tag and System tag which is normal.

kevin390

Yea I don't know why it isn't working right. Maybe because I programmed the BCT15 from FreeSCAN? I don't know. The scanner scans alright, it's just aggravating that I can't get the ID's to show up............Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.