BCT15x Favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.

zl2taw

Hi guys, just curious if the 15X has a feature similar to the PSR 410, as in the favorites list.

I have fire, ambo & aircraft freqs programmed in, but I want to select only a couple of each that are relevant to my area and put them in another list.

With the PSR 410 you just add them to what scanlists you want, so that if you wanted them on scanlist 1 & 8, you would just add scanlist 1 & scanlist 8 without adding the freq, mode, ctcss etc etc

thanks for any help & info (I have read markscanners manuals and looked but cant find what I am looking for)

scannersnstuff

nothing like the favorites list. i do believe that the 15x has 9,000 channel's. you could make your own favorites list, and assign a quick key.

scannersnstuff

you're welcome. glad i could help. the other thing that can make scanning easier with the uniden dma's, that i've been doing. when you make up your alpha tag for the system name, put the quick key number at the end. i.e. STATE POLICE 9 . it will take away 1 or a few character's, but in the long run help's.

Status
Not open for further replies.