Bct15x help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clifftow

I just bought a bct15x I figuard out how to progarm my frequencys , now how do scan just my frequencys , tks Cliff

LIScanner101

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Did you assign Quick Keys to what you want to listen to? If you did, then all you should need to do is to make sure the corresponding Quick Key number on the display is on and then hit "Scan". Have you tried that?

Blackink

Make sure the Close Call feature, the Beartracker feature, Highway Patrol, and the Police/Sheriff services are not enabled.

Here's what the Easier to Read Manual says about those features:
The most frustrating thing about this radio is right out of the box, all BearTracker features are on by default which makes no sense at all if you don't know how to turn them off. My advice is to disable everything and start from there.

Press POL and HP until all the icons (PL, DT, HP, and BT) disappear from the display to turn off all preprogrammed frequencies.

Here's a link to that Manual: Easier to Read BCT15-X Scanner Manual

Make sure a Quick Key is assigned to the System you have set up, as LIScanner101 mentions above.

Hopefully this helps some.....

Clifftow

help

I just got my scanner it keeps scanning every thing it can , I want to listen to my local police so I entered the 6 frequencys , and yet I keep on scanning every thing else at the same time , I just do not know why

Status
Not open for further replies.