BCT15X - Ignore unknown TGIDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillham

Feed Provider
Hey gang, I'm sure this is an easy and relatively stupid question.. I've tried searching, but I'm not sure I'm using the correct keywords..

I just picked up a BCT15X - in hopes of turning around and using it for a dedicated Broadcastify stream.

The feeds it would provide live on the MA statewide trunking system - which RR lists more than 20 groups. Amongst the 20 groups I've added to the scanner (because the Site defined is limited to 20), I've locked out several of them, as well as specific channels - so I'm only scanning a handful of dispatch channels..

However, overnight, I was checking ProScan - and noticed some TGIDs that are apart of the system, but not on the scanner - being picked up. Things like Talkaround channels or operations channels, which cannot be broadcast.

What's the best method for setting up the BCT15X to only scan (and thus broadcast) the 5 or so channels I'm interested in?

TIA

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
If they are programmed into the scanner, but locked out - make sure the TRS is set for TG(or ID) Scan, not TG(or ID) Search.

Status
Not open for further replies.