BCT15x Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day All!

I just got a BCT15x, and for some reason it doesn't lay flat. It will spin like a top, was wondering if anyone had this issue? Was thinking I may need to exchange it. This is my first new desktop scanner that I have purchased in a long time.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Steven

cpuerror

I'm not sure if I'm really clear on what you are asking, but do you have the mobile mounting bracket attached? I use some doublesided tape to keep it in place.

ModelTrainGeek

Premium Subscriber
This is the model I'm thinking about buying... Are there rubber feet on it? Possible one missing? Or, you could add some of your own.

This is the model I'm thinking about buying... Are there rubber feet on it? Possible one missing? Or, you could add some of your own.

I didn't see any in the box, but after searching around the net, I found out that there should have been some in the box. I found some at work, I am going to try that.

On another note, so far I am happy with this scanner, I usually go with GRE/Radio Shack - so there is a learning curve for me, still learning how the menus are setup.

Radio Shack sells nice little rubber feet about 3/4" square, and about 1/4" tall. They will keep it from sliding, and also raise it up enough to allow the internal speaker to work.

Cool, thanks for the link, those are better than what i have here. Will be stopping there to pick up some.

w2csx

Premium Subscriber
Mine was tucked inside the extra box with the screws and stuff, they are about 1/4 inch square.

K7CAR

Mount the mobile bracket upside down and you can tilt and adjust the scanner to your liking. If you're on a slippery table top, add a piece of double back tape if you really like to push those buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.