BCT15X Trunk ID question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco90

Premium Subscriber
Hi and I am sorry, I am sure this question has been asked and answered many times before. But I just got an idea but I also just got done doing 2 factory restores on 2 computers and fixing another, while listening and reporting on a explosion in Elizabeth, Nj so my eyes are a little tired. Oh so with that sorry for spelling mistakes. but my question is.....

I have a BCT15X, I have trunked systems programed in like NJ State Police (MOT-Type II). I see that that channel say comes up like everyone on Parkway North is 26928 but is there a display mode that shows like the ID for the unit transmitting like 1234 for car number 1234?

Again sorry for the repet question.

Rick
:confused:

Highpockets

Hi and I am sorry, I am sure this question has been asked and answered many times before. But I just got an idea but I also just got done doing 2 factory restores on 2 computers and fixing another, while listening and reporting on a explosion in Elizabeth, Nj so my eyes are a little tired. Oh so with that sorry for spelling mistakes. but my question is.....

I have a BCT15X, I have trunked systems programed in like NJ State Police (MOT-Type II). I see that that channel say comes up like everyone on Parkway North is 26928 but is there a display mode that shows like the ID for the unit transmitting like 1234 for car number 1234?

Again sorry for the repet question.

Rick
:confused:

If you have the latest Firmware Upgrade for the 15X and if you turn on Disp Unit ID using Settings in the Menu choice. I believe you'll see the Unit ID's in Mode 2, not sure about the rest of the Modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.