bct15x

Status
Not open for further replies.

udigithemost

New to the Trunk systems, just picked up a new bct15x and am lost, did some research and have downloaded the bct15 paper manual and plan on reading that this week.....I live in Red Bluff, CA and travel to OR, and WA during the week, there is alot I'd like to program, Ive downloaded freescan for programming... Just need to learn the program, as well as the bct15x.......Anybody in the nor cal area??????? Thanks Tony

SCPD

QRT
New to the Trunk systems, just picked up a new bct15x and am lost, did some research and have downloaded the bct15 paper manual and plan on reading that this week.....I live in Red Bluff, CA and travel to OR, and WA during the week, there is alot I'd like to program, Ive downloaded freescan for programming... Just need to learn the program, as well as the bct15x.......Anybody in the nor cal area??????? Thanks Tony

For police & Dept of transportation frequencies you don't need to program anything. You press the FUNC then VOL Select the state then Press the POL button for local police Press POL again to activate DOT (DT) Press again for scanning of both frequency types and press again to turn them both off. To listen to State Police/Highway patrol you Press the HP Button for Nearby State Police transmissions you press HP again to turn on BearTracket BT and once again for both.
Since Wash., Oregon & Calif. DOT/SP/HP are all analog voice in the 45, 155 & 800 MHz band you will have no problem Monitoring them while driving down the road. You won't be able to monitor Local Police in Lane County because they are trunked and/or digital, but OSP is not digital or trunked in Lane County.

You can also turn on preprogrammed search or custom search. Press Func then turn the scroll knob to the preprogrammed or custom search while Select System is displayed Press the L/O button to unlock or
lockout the preprogrammed or Custom Search System.

Freescan does not support the assignment of systems to States, but does support assignments by GPS if you use that function.

Status
Not open for further replies.