BCT8 Discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
Sorry to hear the BCt8 is no longer made.that model was a very very big seller for us.

mflume1

Premium Subscriber
Bct8

How do you know they are discontinued? They are still sold at many places. Did you come across some announcement from Uniden?

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
from Lesco my Wholesaler has a note from Uniden.I did email Paul to confirm this I still wait his answer but have no reason to think what Lesco has said isnt true.

If Paul says diferent I post as I am sure he will.

How do you know they are discontinued? They are still sold at many places. Did you come across some announcement from Uniden?

mflume1

Premium Subscriber
Interesting, I mean totally makes sense. Appreciate the information, I'll be curious to what Paul says.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
The BCT8 was the first trunking scanner I bought when I got back into the hobby. Drove me nuts for about 2 or 3 days trying to figure the thing out. I printed out screenshots so I would know which talkgroup went with what agency. It was a good scanner for what I needed at the time.

:)

bge1234

This was my first trunking scanner (and would have been my first scanner had I known what I was doing), and I liked it so much that I have since obtained 2 more. I'm sad to see it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.