Bctools and BCD396T small challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey323

Hello, I just signed up for the prem package on this website because i think its very important to support those that have work really hard to put something like this on the web to make things easy for everyone.

Anyway I have the programming tool Bctool which is good i think I was trying to import the freqs in my area but when i click on California and then Los Angeles...it doesn't seem to upload all the stuff i want or there just not labeled correctly? For example i wasn't able to find California Highway potral (CHP) when i did the import and many other things as well thats just 1 of them.

what can i do about that or is there a format where i can copy paste?

Let me know what i can do or where i can read about how to do something like this?

Thank You

garys

Premium Subscriber
He's also incredibly slow to approve new members. I've been waiting almost a month and haven't heard anything.

Gary

Mikey323

Thank you ka3jjz and garys......I will look into that for sure.....i hope it doesn't take a month to become an approved member.........my credit is pritty good i think haha.

I also noticed a small flaw with ARC396 (Who do i report that to)?.......im thinking of buying that software as it seems so much easier then Bctool and seems to be more complete since i tried the demo version it did its job very well.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
butel

Mikey323 said:
Thank you ka3jjz and garys......I will look into that for sure.....i hope it doesn't take a month to become an approved member.........my credit is pritty good i think haha.

I also noticed a small flaw with ARC396 (Who do i report that to)?.......im thinking of buying that software as it seems so much easier then Bctool and seems to be more complete since i tried the demo version it did its job very well.

Try this
http://www.butel.nl/
Steve

Saint

Premium Subscriber
members

garys said:
He's also incredibly slow to approve new members. I've been waiting almost a month and haven't heard anything.

Gary

Maybe you should try again because I have not heard anyone having problems being approved on the yahoo group.
Steve

Mikey323

I was just approved in like 20 minutes.....I think you just need to re-apply or something and put in a good comment. Thats all i did.

garys said:

Gary

JFEL1972

I personally did not have any issues becoming a member in the bctools yahoo forum ... i registered and within a half hour or better i was approved and all the answers i was seeking was replied .... just re-register with a comment like Mikey323 said ... that is all it took for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.