bctools config

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris480

Can someone check my BCtools file and see if I have evertything set up ok to get the most out of PPD and MCSO?

Thanks

Attachments

• Config.zip
    16.2 KB · Views: 86

chris480

It was a zip with the bctool file in it, ill try it again tonight when I get home.

chris480

ok didnt take the .bct file ill try zip again

Attachments

• Config.zip
    16.2 KB · Views: 63

chris480

I get invalid when i upload it here and download it although I can open the original zip just fine???

chris480

Ok try this one now! Why this isnt working is killing me

Attachments

• Config.zip
    16.2 KB · Views: 45

chris480

Ahhh Why wont this work, the zip on my pc opens just fine until I download this one...

Attachments

• Config.zip
    14.6 KB · Views: 46

chris480

Yea thanks I figured that out! If anyone else can check it out and let me know if the talk grps are good? I do pick some up on PPD that arent on the list on this site. Where can I find an updated TG?

ICP963

Feed Provider
Yea thanks I figured that out! If anyone else can check it out and let me know if the talk grps are good? I do pick some up on PPD that arent on the list on this site. Where can I find an updated TG?
I still can not open your file. Take a look at the listing here http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2508

Look for the sectons Phoenix Police A Deck - Patrol Talkgroups, Phoenix Police B Deck - Patrol Talkgroups, Phoenix Police C Deck - Tactical Talkgroups & Phoenix Police H Deck - Event Coordination Talkgroups.

Those will give you the bulk of the talkgroups for Phoenix PD.

chris480

I do, thanks! How come I never hear any traffic on Gilbert or Mesa are they not using the system yet?

wlmr

I do, thanks! How come I never hear any traffic on Gilbert or Mesa are they not using the system yet?

Mesa uses their part of the system more fully than Phoenix. I doubt you are in an area where you can receive Mesa's Simulcast D. Gilbert and Mesa are mostly on there with a little on Thompson Peak. (Thompson Peak has separate systems on it, County and Mesa, not to mention CAP so be careful not to get confused as to what you're monitoring.) If you manually tune through the Simulcast D control channels, do you hear the same type of audio as you hear on whatever active control channel Simulcast A is using? If your scanner can't hear and decode Simulcast D's control channel, the voice audio isn't going to happen. Only a very few Mesa talkgroups operate in Phoenix, just as only a few Phoenix talkgroups operate in Mesa.

chris480

Oh I thought the whole system simulcasted? and that I would get all the TGs on Sim A! That explains it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.