BDC436HP Hanger Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

FX172

Hi, I have seen a lot of threads for this and I tried to respond to them all and they are currently closed for replies. I am hopeful that someone can send me a link as to where to find these hard to find hanger knobs. Any help would greatly appreciate it!

UnidenSupport

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
Is this what you are looking for (it doesn't say, but that is the one for the BCD436hp)? Belt Clip Hanger - Uniden
If it is, I should be able to help you out. I cant seem to private message you, but if you can start a conversation with me we can get things sorted out for you. We have a very limited supply.

If you would like, you can simply call at 1-800-297-1023 and give the agent case number 98475

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
I haven't had a clip or the hanger in whIle on my 436. The clip broke in middle but is still attached together and the hanger is worn out to point a new clip wouldn't do much good if I got a new clip.

I definitely need to get one of these metal ones.

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
So uniden changed from the plastic to metal on the back of the 436? I need the piece for the back of the scanner.

JohnnyGent

Banned
Banned
Hi, I have seen a lot of threads for this and I tried to respond to them all and they are currently closed for replies. I am hopeful that someone can send me a link as to where to find these hard to find hanger knobs. Any help would greatly appreciate it!
I replaced mine from a $50 RS "race scanner" and it's steel, much nicer.

Attachments

• 20190318_112127.jpg
    20190318_112127.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 21

JohnnyGent

Banned
Banned
So do you have a suggestion for a race antenna for the 436? Looking for one for upcoming races.
I still have the 2 inch one from WORKING Radio Shack "race radio" I took the belt clip part from. SMA male. But there are plenty more. I'm not a big racefan, but inside the track, I would go small as possible, and even use attenuate feature if needed, or in place of.
Scan On.

Status
Not open for further replies.