Be careful in Sterling Heights

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbluemsp

Their traffic guys don't cut no breaks.

They used to have a policy that was DO NOT TICKET CITY RESIDENTS.....

Don't know if its still in effect but it was when my buddy worked there.

netfire

Yes, I seen it on Mound between 14-15 Mile Rd today. Very nice. Thanks B.B. for the info on my PM. Going to do a road trip to take same pics of the MSP Charger and the off color cars.

toydriver_det

Premium Subscriber
bigbluemsp said:
Their traffic guys don't cut no breaks.

They used to have a policy that was DO NOT TICKET CITY RESIDENTS.....

Don't know if its still in effect but it was when my buddy worked there.

Back in the early 70's when I drove a cab in the area I noticed that Sterling Heights would do anything to write a truck driver but at night I sometimes got a call to take a city resident home that was too drunk to drive.
Never did find out why they hated truck drivers.

bigbluemsp

netfire said:
Yes, I seen it on Mound between 14-15 Mile Rd today. Very nice. Thanks B.B. for the info on my PM. Going to do a road trip to take same pics of the MSP Charger and the off color cars.

Did you see the pics of the MSP Charger on here that I posted?

If you want to take pics of the semi-marked cars go to the #24. I have pics of it but I just haven't sent them to you yet. Let me know who you talk to at the post. Some of the Sgts won't let you take pics but 2 of them will.

bigbluemsp

netfire said:

If you want to take pics of the semi-marked cars go to the #24. I have pics of it but I just haven't sent them to you yet. Let me know who you talk to at the post. Some of the Sgts won't let you take pics but 2 of them will.

netfire

bigbluemsp said:

"4-10"

gg750

Grand Traverse county recently bought 3 Chargers. One is strictly for traffic enforcement (black slicktop with passenger side markings only), the other two are standard patrol vehicles.

G

Status
Not open for further replies.