Beechwood
Gates Mills

I am looking for police and fire for these apartments

Swipesy

I can't seem to find any of the talk groups for these towns listed
Beechwood
Gates Mills

I am looking for police and fire for these apartments

Beachwood is on Conventional - 423.35, 423.300, 424.025 110.9 PL & 423.900 612 DPL under Heights/Hillcrest Region on RR

Gates Mills is Conventional 423.25 and is part of the Chagrin Falls Dispatch center on MARCS-IP

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
I meant the departments

Read his response; he gave you the answer. Check the database and you will find what you need there as well. There's more to the database than just trunked systems.

Swipesy

Ed, GM PD is simulcasting still on UHF and because of that you can easily identify GM on UHF. With TG 14492 you have to listen very closely and have a template handy to know who is who. And of course the UHF is always clear. But yes GM is on the Chagrin Dispatch Center for both PD and FD. I was not clear in my response.

SCPD

QRT
Ed, GM PD is simulcasting still on UHF and because of that you can easily identify GM on UHF. With TG 14492 you have to listen very closely and have a template handy to know who is who. And of course the UHF is always clear. But yes GM is on the Chagrin Dispatch Center for both PD and FD. I was not clear in my response.

Yep, I agree.

It's easier to listen to them on UHF. I just wanted to be clear that they were actually also on MARCS IP.

Are they really on 423.25 as primary? I thought 423.500 was F1, 423.200 was F2 and 423.250 was F3.

I often scan the Hillcrest region when I'm in the area but generally don't monitor from home.

Swipesy

Ed,

The problem with me is that I listed to so much I don't hear anything, lol.

So far ytd June I have recorded 652 hits on 423.25 and 49 hits on 423.500.

Swipesy

Per GM Fire Website -

The department operates as a “paid-on call” service where members are contacted by radio pagers and respond to emergencies from home or other locations. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) are provided through a contract with Mayfield Village Fire Department which staffs ambulances 24 hours per day 7 days per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.