Bearcat 246T Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbycop

I recently purchased an outdated Bearcat 246T scanner brand new still in the box. I also got the software with it: Butel ARC 246 V3.2 (on a CD)

I have successfully used the CD to program, change, and upload to my scanner. But sometimes when I click the LOAD button, I get an window error message that says: Freescan Critical Error, possibly caused by insufficient scanner resources, Aborting.

All my PC connections are tight, I am only using 13% of my scanner memory, and I can't figure out why it won't upload to my scanner. I have fresh batteries n scanner. Can anyone tell me if they encounter this problem and how I can fix it? I love this scanner. I listen to all of San Diego police, fire, ems transmissions. It's grat!

bezking

Since this has more to do with Freescan Software than it does with the actual scanner I am moving this thread to the software forum.

robbycop

Good point, everyone. I do have 239 TGs in one system, San Diego City system which is split into three goups: PD, FD, and Lifeguards.

If I set up separate systems for the PD, FD, and Lifeguards will that help? I can copy the frequencies into each system from the orignal system after I set them up. Let me know. Thanks! yours: miss robbycop

Status
Not open for further replies.