Bearcat Warehouse Reputable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjudson

I'm thinking of doing business with Bearcat Warehouse (www.bearcatwarehouse.com). Before I do, does anyone know if these folks are a good online retailer? Any positives? Any negatives?

I haven't seen much about these guys in the reseller ratings forums online - so I'd like to check before I spend.

Thanks ahead!

pappy1

I'm thinking of doing business with Bearcat Warehouse (www.bearcatwarehouse.com).

This is a non working URL. At least I cannot get anything but error 404.:mad:

Dubbin

Feed Provider
pappy1 said:
I'm thinking of doing business with Bearcat Warehouse (www.bearcatwarehouse.com).

This is a non working URL. At least I cannot get anything but error 404.:mad:

Take the ) out that he has in the URL ;)

jcnsdad

Just ordered from

I just ordered from bearcat warehouse Thursday. I ordered a BCD396T and it is due to be delivered Tuesday. The one good thing about this place is if you place your order by 2:30 est. it gets shipped out the same day no 2-3 days to process the order pushing it into a two week ordeal. They were the cheapest for that scanner. I will let you know how it went.

nineback

I ordered from them yesterday morning and had a tracking number 5 minutes after I placed the order. The package arrived today using standard shipping.

Tom

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Ordered a BCD396T on Tuesday, got it today (Friday). Not too bad for UPS Snail (Standard) Service from MD to FL.

motorman105

Premium Subscriber
I got my 396T there...cheapest price and fast shipping. I had no problems. I didn't have to sign for the scanner when it arrived. That was a big plus since I work crazy hours and having to sign may have delayed getting the scanner a couple of days. I'd use them again.

RolnCode3

I find it humorous that they show the BR330T on the "Nascar Scanners" link, but don't even sell it. And the 785/796 is the link to "Mobile Scanners"(yet they don't sell that either).

Otherwise, looks good...

Status
Not open for further replies.