Bearcat Warehouse runs misleading ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCTEK

Premium Subscriber
Have you seen the ad from Bearcat warehouse on this and other web sites adverting "$649 Uniden Low Price and has the picture of the SDS-200"? You're thinking $50 off, I gotta check that out, so you click the ad only to find out the price is for the SDS-100. It's sad that Bearcat Warehouse is practicing click-bait. As a loyal Uniden buyer, I thought perhaps this was their way of helping those who have and continue the random speaker distortion issue that Uniden has yet to fix on the production line. Shame on both companies.81396

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Have you seen the ad from Bearcat warehouse on this and other web sites adverting "$649 Uniden Low Price and has the picture of the SDS-200"? You're thinking $50 off, I gotta check that out, so you click the ad only to find out the price is for the SDS-100. It's sad that Bearcat Warehouse is practicing click-bait. As a loyal Uniden buyer, I thought perhaps this was their way of helping those who have and continue the random speaker distortion issue that Uniden has yet to fix on the production line. Shame on both companies.

Already an ongoing thread about that here:

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
The web site people should advise them to change the picture to the H/H led this would be false advertising

MisterLongwire

Amateur radio operator/QC tech for radio mfr.
Banned
Their website, just to let you know... I was just there, looks legit. Their home pages look perfectly fine. I would then question the advertisers if you saw it other than their homepages

Status
Not open for further replies.