bearcat

Status
Not open for further replies.

way2sly4u2

i have a bearcat bc895xlt,and need to know if anyone around norman would maybe wanna program this for me,i would pay,and also does anyone know what moore's new 800''s gonna be yet any help wpuld be thanked

way2sly4u2

kewl

i understand and see that, but all i see is the 154.710 on oct 1,2006 they are going 800mhz they are changing their system now, i own a towing company there and need to get them

car2back

way2sly4u2 said:
i understand and see that, but all i see is the 154.710 on oct 1,2006 they are going 800mhz they are changing their system now, i own a towing company there and need to get them

They are "going 800" on the State DPS system, where Clevland Co SO is operating on... the Talkgroups are a simulcast of the VHF right now, but it sounds like they are in the process of switching over to the trunked system all the way. When OKC went to the EDACs system they are on now, they first were simulcasting traffic on the 800 side untill all the cars had radios and the bugs were worked out (lol), etc, etc.

Their will probably be more TGs posted in the database as they come online.

EDIT: You may want to Private Message woodyrr; he's in Midwest City and has been posting alot of info about Moore new Talk groups here:

http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49005

Last edited:

woodyrr

The reason that the listing for a link between the DPS Norman site to the Moore Fire department was removed from the DPS system database is that I told the database administrator that unless he had received independent confirmation of the talkgroup ID, the one that I had mentioned in another thread was not solid enough to be entered in the database and was very likely bogus.

I'm more confident than not that I heard the Moore FD morning radio checks retransmitted on the DPS system a couple of days ago, but there has been absolutely no fire traffic since - that I have monitored.

I have begun to search the Norman site and as talkgroups begin to show up, I'll post the ones that I see regularly for independent confirmation because due to sometimes poor reception of the Norman site, I get some off the wall talkgroup IDs showing up.

As Phil stated, the VHF traffic (154.710) is being simulcast on the DPS system during the changeover, but even though the "cutover" date may be October 1, radio traffic is likely to be transmitted on both systems for quite some time due to the complexity and logistics of changing radio systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.