BearCom/Oxford Comm - Norfolk County

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasoyeom

I've started to monitor just this system all day today and noticed no traffic at all. Usually, the one taxi service is very active and some of the farmers as well, but it's been very quiet the last couple of days. I have Proscan logging any hits and nothing so far. Has anyone else heard any traffic on the other towers? I'm monitoring the Walsh (Norfolk) & Woodstock (Oxford) towers.

Andy_SDS100

I've started to monitor just this system all day today and noticed no traffic at all. Usually, the one taxi service is very active and some of the farmers as well, but it's been very quiet the last couple of days. I have Proscan logging any hits and nothing so far. Has anyone else heard any traffic on the other towers? I'm monitoring the Walsh (Norfolk) & Woodstock (Oxford) towers.

It sounds like Olde Tyme Taxi from Ingersoll has switched to the OnQ Network talk group 1394 hearing them tonight

jasoyeom

I presume they can be added to OnQ under Multi-Site? Still nothing on the LTR system. The one taxi service in Simcoe was active on that system until recently. Maybe they went to cell phones?

jasoyeom

I picked up some traffic on 164.400 which is used by this system in Woodstock but my other scanner didn't see it as LTR traffic.

jasoyeom

Still no traffic on the Walsh Tower for the LTR system. I've only ever heard a local Norfolk taxi service on it and a farmer. I'm monitoring again but so far nothing even the Woodstock tower. I wonder if it's even on the air anymore and if the taxi service went to another service or cell phone use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.