Beating the encyptions radios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonbounce

A while back I was trying to find the OPP survaillance team on 140.130 and 140.115 and 139.965. Of course you can't hear them, but you'd ne amazed at what a little ingenuity can do.

First when I heard them just a chatting away, I got my trusty little habd held, jumped in the car and started driving. Instead of a rubber ducky antenna I used a paper clip to cut down on signal strength.
It was a game of hunt and seek, but I found them, drove right by them a few times, and watched as they followed the target, got a good view of him and vehicle also.

It is funny to watch as the survaillance boys when they think they have imunity because they have digital radios we can't hear.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I hope you have your flame retardant pants on, because I'm sure there will be some flaming coming over this.... :(

Muxlow

Super Secret
Iv done something like that once.
Was sitting at the mall and had my radio on. Herd the surv guys chatting away about stuff at the mall and calling out hot chicks that i was seeing too. Then they all met up in the parking lot so of course, i sat and watched. They didnt seem to.. stealth like at all thou. were really easy to pick out in the parking lot before they all met up

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
What an incredibly stupid idea.

I'm going to lock this before the real flaming starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.