Beaver Co. EMS Station Numbering Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

colliers_628

i am inquiring about the station numbering for EMS companies in Beaver Co. i only know a little bit and i am trying to obtain the "whole picture" sort of speak. i know cranberry twp uses station 51. medic rescue is a huge primary ems provider for the county, if im not mistaken medic rescue numbers their rigs to the section they are assigned too (like the medic unit for economy would go by the fire id, i believe). Is prestige ems still in service in beaver co and do they still number their rigs in the 80 series. Is northwestern ems still in service in beaver co and do they still number their rigs in the 70 series. i cant seem to find a station numbering list for ems for beaver co and i have searched and looked everywhere. any help and info would be greatly appreciated

thanks

brent

mule1075

Feed Provider
their are 5 ems providers for beaver that i know of.Cranberry Ems,MedicRescue Ambulance,MedEvac Ambulance,Valley Ems and Northwest Ems.i do not listen much but it seems the numbering for the most part coincides with the fire station numbering not sure if they all do that.sorry i cant help you more.

colliers_628

i get to listen to them quite a bite when im out at trinity west and im starting to get a better picture. i think medic rescue coincides their units to the fire districts. northwest i believe keeps their allegheny co station numbering (191, 192, 194, etc), medevac, i believe uses single to double digit numbering, valley im pretty sure keeps their allegheny co numbering. but now it starts to make sense after listening a little bit more

thanks for the help though

Status
Not open for further replies.