Bell County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramagod

Temple PD is currently working a barricaded suspect with a possibly wounded hostage in southwest Temple. Two area schools are also on lockdown. Still an active situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramagod

SWAT has breached the residence after hearing shots fired, cleared the residence reporting “two down “, requesting EMS.

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
you should be a dispatcher for IncidentPageNetwork. LOL
Add some system info to make it relative to RadioReference. :)

Tramagod

I would think anything involving public safety and the general public would be relative to RadioReference.

Tramagod

you should be a dispatcher for IncidentPageNetwork. LOL
Add some system info to make it relative to RadioReference. :)

I retired in 2017 from the Department of the Army as a civilian, my last 7 years was as an Emergency Services Dispatcher.

Tramagod

Final update, three dead including the suspect, one in the hospital. Another sad situation.

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
you would fit right in with IPN. plenty of current and retired people sending notifications in their spare time. :)

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
What weird traffic I heard on Bell 25 talk group 50612. I clearly heard and recorded law enforcement activities on a F MA 4 talk group. This sure sounded like surveillance. Someone said, "the satellite shows..........................." I don't think I have ever heard this type of radio traffic on a fire talk group. I know that LE can use other talk groups for their activities. I also don't know if this was an arson squad or something like that. I have not made it over to the Bell Communication center yet for a number of different reasons. Soon, I will go. This was recorded on 1/4/19.

Tramagod

What weird traffic I heard on Bell 25 talk group 50612. I clearly heard and recorded law enforcement activities on a F MA 4 talk group. This sure sounded like surveillance. Someone said, "the satellite shows..........................." I don't think I have ever heard this type of radio traffic on a fire talk group. I know that LE can use other talk groups for their activities. I also don't know if this was an arson squad or something like that. I have not made it over to the Bell Communication center yet for a number of different reasons. Soon, I will go. This was recorded on 1/4/19.

I’ve been picking up a lot of surveillance activity in this group as well. By the locations given and call signs what I’ve been hearing sounds like KPD, but I’m pretty sure that’s a Bell County dedicated group.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
I’ve been picking up a lot of surveillance activity in this group as well. By the locations given and call signs what I’ve been hearing sounds like KPD, but I’m pretty sure that’s a Bell County dedicated group.

This is the 1st 50+ conversion that does not align with the original EDACS system. Or, this talk group has been re-assigned. I find it rather peculiar, but intensely interesting. I am happy to hear someone is monitoring to figure this little puppy out.

The intrigue of this endeavor, attempting to figure this system out, has been rewarding, quite frustrating, but most always very exciting. When my job duties lessen, I hope to go to the communication center. For the present, this is still loads of fun. Thanks for your observation and response.

Tramagod

This is the 1st 50+ conversion that does not align with the original EDACS system. Or, this talk group has been re-assigned. I find it rather peculiar, but intensely interesting. I am happy to hear someone is monitoring to figure this little puppy out.

The intrigue of this endeavor, attempting to figure this system out, has been rewarding, quite frustrating, but most always very exciting. When my job duties lessen, I hope to go to the communication center. For the present, this is still loads of fun. Thanks for your observation and response.

Don’t get too exited over your planned trip. Their tours of the comm center is usually limited to members of other LE communications organizations and law enforcement in general, not the public at large. The communications area is located in a central area which by state law must be located behind two locked doors with limited access due to the information disseminated over the computer screens, NLETS, TLETS, NCIC information can only be disseminated to LE personnel and organizations.

Tramagod

Somethings going on at Stillhouse lake. I heard a DPS helicopter talking to Stillhouse VFD like their searching for something. Maybe a lost boater.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Somethings going on at Stillhouse lake. I heard a DPS helicopter talking to Stillhouse VFD like their searching for something. Maybe a lost boater.

Thanks. I am off today in Waco. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.