Bell Fleetnet Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyjimmie

I accidentally deleted my Bell FleetNet systems.
Using EZ scan I reprogrammed the systems.It shows up on the scanner with the sites and talk groups wild card etc.but I hear nothing.I have tried various ways to program it but nothing works.Everything else I have on
EZ scan works ok. The S and T show up but do not flash.
Any suggestions.
Thanks...

VE3SCP

Premium Subscriber
Looks like the trunking table is messed up. Make sure Site Options under Site Details is set to Custom. Then see the attached picture for trunking table info. EZ Scan did not import these values properly for me either.

Attachments

• Bell.jpg
    Bell.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 178

joeyjimmie

BELL FLEETNET

Thank you for your help.
I found the trunking tables but there was no info re: ch hi ch low bass frequency etc.
So I used the info you sent and it worked great.
Thanks again. Without those numbers I would still be trying to program- the system.
I am wondering why my EZ scan does not include that information.
I have saved the tables you sent.
Hours of frustration over.
If you have any other tips re: Bell FleetNet please feel free to pass it on.

VE3SCP

Premium Subscriber
You are welcome. I had the same thing happen to me and drove 4 hours hearing nothing. When I checked into it, I had seen this trunking information was corrupted when I imported it from EZ Scan. I entered it manually and all is well. Not too many other things to change or tricks. It works well when it is set up with the right info.

Happy scanning..

SCPD

QRT
This is a case where the "Save Current Configuration to Archive" in the file menu may have helped you.

I 100% recommend that people use this ... so they can recover from accidental programming issues.

joeyjimmie

This may sound like a dumb question but I always use the Save Current Configuration to Archive.
I not sure how to view the archives etc. and I am,in many situations, afraid to try something new.
Maybe some can tell me how I can do this with confidence.
Thanks.....

SCPD

QRT
This may sound like a dumb question but I always use the Save Current Configuration to Archive.
I not sure how to view the archives etc. and I am,in many situations, afraid to try something new.
Maybe some can tell me how I can do this with confidence.
Thanks.....

Under the file menu, "Restore Configuration from Archive" to restore your data from the saved archive.

You should always have a saved 'last known good copy' .. so that if you mess up, there are no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.