Belleville Police and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammin_Jay

Is belleville police encrypted P25 or just plain APCO? What about Fire Depts, are they all on the new system?

DaveH

Not sure which new "system" you are referring to. PD has been on P25
for several years, conventional.

BTW one of the benefits of "fishing expeditions" of TAFL, I see a pending
licence for Belleville FD on 152.015/159.045 MHz. It appears to be narrowband
analog.

Dave

heyyou1979

i live in tweed and the fire is on 153.830 thats 1 channel. i think belleville public works is on 169.650 and belleville police i think there on 413.5375

mciupa

Database Admin
heyyou1979 said:
i live in tweed and the fire is on 153.830 thats 1 channel. i think belleville public works is on 169.650 and belleville police i think there on 413.5375

Wouldn't 413.5375 be the OPP Beat repeater freq ? :confused:

Our database shows in Hastings County :
142.035 Police ( APCO-25 )
143.115 Police ( APCO-25 )

Jammin_Jay

The OPP beat repeater is Quinte West in Trenton
and there is also one up in Marmora in Hastings County
and one in Napanee in Lennox&Addington Counties.
I can hear OPP on either Quinte West repeater or the Napanee Repeater, but more so on Quinte depends how they are patched sometimes. I hear 3Juliet, 3uniform units mainly and also prince edwards counties 3ocscars.

As for Belleville Fire, i heard word of them going APCO with Quinte West.

Last edited:

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Gotta luv those small towns out in the middle of nowhere, where you'd think you wouldn't hear anything, only to come across those lonely repeaters that will allow you to hear all the stuff County wide.

Marmora is a small town not even with 4000 for a pop. but still..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmora,_Ontario
http://www.marmora.org/

http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&ctid=4297 not much to this county link, but I'm sure there's alot more that could go in here. I used to live in Belleville and that City was quite active. Cripes, even the CB radio was busy down there.

I don't know why alot more people don't submit stuff for there area's 'cause ya know damn well that there's lot's to listen to. Even in this day an age of digital.

Btw, I just noticed in the listing above that there's an OPP Beat repeater in Tweed. When did that get put there?

Jammin_Jay said:
The OPP beat repeater is Quinte West in Trenton
and there is also one up in Marmora in Hastings County
and one in Napanee in Lennox&Addington Counties.
I can hear OPP on either Quinte West repeater or the Napanee Repeater, but more so on Quinte depends how they are patched sometimes. I hear 3Juliet, 3uniform units mainly and also prince edwards counties 3ocscars.

Last edited:

williams63

I got back into Scanning after I lived in Belleville during 1989 - 91 , during my Loyalist College days Crystal scanner is all I had then....Belleville PD was always good listening..

fyi : Television Production ...tho Loyalist doesnt call it that anymore...I worked 1 yr in ENG..then ended up on air at an FM Station..as a jock.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Ha,

Wicked, I was there in '96 for Radio. Too bad nothing became of it, but it was a fun year. :)

Take radio, worked for a newspaper. Take TV work in Radio. Yeah I don't know how that works out, but still.....Fun times none the less..

williams63 said:
I got back into Scanning after I lived in Belleville during 1989 - 91 , during my Loyalist College days Crystal scanner is all I had then....Belleville PD was always good listening..

fyi : Television Production ...tho Loyalist doesnt call it that anymore...I worked 1 yr in ENG..then ended up on air at an FM Station..as a jock.

heyyou1979

i live in tweed and 413.5375 works in tweed also. for tweed, madoc and marmora is 3quebec thats on the repeater for the area

williams63

IDLEMONITOR : yeah I dont get it...2 yrs of TV , a lil ENG work , then 5 yrs on air...yeah those were good times...I worked at the DOLANS LANDING as a Bouncer....heh

DaveH

Jammin_Jay said:

I rechecked the new assignment, and you may be right. TX Spectrum Signature
code is listed as 910, which is digital voice (900 is analog voice). Also, South
Stormont (Ingleside, Long Sault) uses 159.045 (paired with 154.815) and
this also comes up as 910...hmmm.

Dave

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Dave, could you post some of the fire frequencies you're able to hear from your locale? I see a few holes in the database from Eastern Ontario.

Perhaps you could fill in some of those.

DaveH said:
I rechecked the new assignment, and you may be right. TX Spectrum Signature
code is listed as 910, which is digital voice (900 is analog voice). Also, South
Stormont (Ingleside, Long Sault) uses 159.045 (paired with 154.815) and
this also comes up as 910...hmmm.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.